credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Navales' Dynasty



Finally, I can post this one now. :) This will be my first personal post since I made this blog and I'm very happy to have this one as my first. :)

Just like what I've said before, I've been wanting to post an interesting experience of mine here, but I'm just looking for more free time to upload my pictures here in the net - And I had it tonight. ^_^

You can notice on my title that I'm talking about a Dynasty of our family. LOL. Actually, that was how my former teachers in high school call the three of us. XD Who am I talking about? Of course, I'm talking about my sisters and I! :p If you still don't know, the three of us (sisters) have now become SSG(Supreme Student Government) Presidents from "almost" consecutive years. XD Just this March, my youngest sister was formally proclaimed as Manggahan High School's New SSG President, so they decided to make a Turn-Over Ceremony on the last week of March. For that event, they invited the foremer SSG Presidents to prepare a speech for everyone. So what happened was --- the three of us went up to the stage and we all had our own speeches... XD

Almost all the students notice that we look alike with each other so much and they also laughed about the "Navales' Dynasty Idea". :p

Of course, I was very proud that I got to inspire my younger sisters to become active student leaders too, and I feel really blessed that I also had the chance to meet up with these experiences that had made the "me" of today. ♥

Now, let me share to you some of the pics from the event. ♥
---) Picture taken after the ceremony... ^^;
----) Me, my mum, Mrs. Edralin and my younger sis after the event. ^_^
---) Ms. Vasquez (SSG's Adviser), Me, Mum, Mrs. Edralin, Younger sister, Youngest sister (present SSG President)


--) EPIC Win! :p I'm crackin' some joke in there. ^^;


---) Me together with the new Batch of SSG Officers. :)

There you go guys... I still have a lot of pictures here but it will take me such a long time to upload all of them here. ^^;
Anyway, I'm very happy that day to be back on that school again (Weeeeh?? :p)... I wish each members of the new set of officers all the luck and blessings that they will all deserve to achieve.

LET THE PASSION KEEP ON BURNING AND YOU'LL SURELY REACH WHATEVER YOU ARE AIMING FOR. ♥
Gambatte ~ne! AJA! Fighting!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment