credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Post!

Yay! Finally, I decided to make my own blog. :)
Thanks to PrincessMiya's encouragement and I finally had the courage to start a blog and post things about myself and my fandom. XD

Just like what my Blog Title suggests: "SPREAD THE LOVE OF MUSIC: SPREAD THE JKPOP VIRUS", I'm a huge fan of Music most especially those who fall under JPOP and KPOP genres. I started liking their trend on music since 2006, and by 2009, I got totally hooked after them.

Let me share to you some of my Favorite JPOP and KPOP Groups:

* JPOP:

#1: BERRYZ KOUBOU

#2: BUONO!


#3 HEY!SAY!JUMP!

#4 C-UTE
#5 ARASHI
#6 KAT-TUN
#7 SCANDAL

* KPOP


#1 4MINUTE
#2 SHINEE

#3 GIRLS GENERATION
#4 B2ST
#5 SUPER JUNIOR
#6 2NE1
#7 FT ISLAND
#8 WONDER GIRLS
#9 F(X)

Well, that's all for now. I hope you guys had some fun reading my first post in my blog! :) Thank you so much! :)


1 comment:

  1. YAY welcome to blogspot : D I'll follow you :) I think blogging really suits you, since your posts in H!O are always like short blog entries <3

    I'll look forward to learning more about your KPoP groups here, and to spreading blogspot Miyaness with you <3

    And you took my recent Buono!/Berryz favorite pictures <3

    ReplyDelete