credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Blog's Banners

Man! I've been too busy this week. ^^; I can't think of anything I should post so I just decided to share you my blog's banners. ^_^
For the last 3 weeks (I guess ^_^ ), I've been using a very cute banner made by my Pokemon friend from H!O. LOL. He's name there is Silverwind GT and I really love the outcome of this graphic request... ♥

The images used were from my computer and I chose them. If you're my friend, you should know the fact that they're both my TOP JPOP (Miyabi) and KPOP (Hyun Ah) Favorites. ♥ I used pictures which would look like they're related and look what happened. XD It seemed like They're having a Dance Showdown! XD The other pictures, if you can notice, the both of them has a BOW on their hair. ^_^ Only that, MIYABI's too BIG while HYUN AH's too SMALL! :p I love the colors used on the banner too since it compliments my BLOG's background. :)

But now...

Though, I still love this banner... I felt like changing it since I need to get up with the trend of the KPOP/JPOP News. Since I have done a lot of posts regarding to SNSD's new Hit: Run Devil Run, I also thought of having a banner for it. And since I don't do graphics, I asked for another friend's help from H!O: lonely_cookies. ♥ It's been an easy one since she's a huge fan of SOSHI too. <3 She did it very well, and just like what I've asked her to do, she put a COOL Feeling on the graphic... And so, I'm loving this banner too. :) ---) And I'm GOING TO USE IT NOW. :p



Done. I hope you guys are loving these banners as much as I love them too. ♥

And oh!!! Thank you for the Graphic artists who did them! :) (Silverwind GT and lonely_cookies)


No comments:

Post a Comment