credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls Generation: Run Devil Run


Alright... So Girls Generation's really making it BIG!
Just like what they planned, SNSD Fans, and even the non-fans are really getting hotter on their seats as they wait for the release of the Black Soshi Single. There was actually a Preview for the girls' drak image on their recent "cute cheerleader MV" for the song entitled: "OH!" which had made fans curious on what kind of surprise these girls are preparing for their fans.

At first, they posted Preview images of each members on different dates on the net.
Then, they released the OFFICIAL MV Teaser...
And today, we have the FULL HQ of the song, downloadable now on the internet. ^_^

And I decided to post the DL Link here too coz I'm feeling kind today... *whistles*
Here we go: DOWNLOAD SNSD's RUN DEVIL RUN


Let me share to you some stuff that can make you more interested with the girl's latest BOOM! :)

>>> Now, this makes me wonder what will be Berryz' Fans reaction if they do the same thing like what Girls Generation did... *daydreams*
Berryz Koubou is know for making light, epic, cute and happy songs and PVs which in some way almost the same with Girls Generation. One of the reasons why SNSD Fans were very excited and somehow, clueless on how will this new single come out.

Well, if Berryz will release a single with a Dark and Hot theme, I'll be very happy! *hehe :p * I've been wishing to have them do more mature songs thought it doesn't mean that I don't like their current songs. It's just that, the girls are looking more like of "Teen ladies" and since we're in this generation, you can never take out the fact that we would ask for something like what SNSD did for their upcoming single.




2 comments:

  1. hey~ it's yaya :)

    when i watched the teaser, i had really high expectations for the song...but...the full ver of the song kinda...was bland...lol...i liked Oh! better. XD (well, music-wise) i'm sure the mv for run devil run will be hot...but..the song kinda annoyed me. that doesn't suprise me tho cuz it was originally ke$ha's song...and i really don't like ke$ha's music. lol.

    i WOULD like to see berryz do a dark theme one day tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yaya!!! :)
    Thanks for reading my post and visiting my blog... I love the feeling that someone's commenting on my posts... ^_^

    Actually, I love Run Devil Run's song more than Oh! but surprisingly, I love Oh's MV more. LOL. Maybe I just really needed some more adjustments on how they look... I still think that happy-sweet-cutey image is still better for SNSD. ^_^ Some members don't suit the sexy image (they're as if forcing themselves to look hot and cool <_< )

    But still I love SNSD... And I'd love it to have Berryz doing the same image too by surprise... Since Tsunku's fond of experimenting, maybe he should try experimenting this to them too! XD

    ReplyDelete