credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Friday, April 9, 2010

4Minute Cover Albums for their Japan Debut

Finally, we got some cooler news from my favorite KPOP Group - 4Minute. ♥The source of this information is allkpop.com and other supporting fansites of 4Minute. ^_^ It's been announced a long time ago that 4Minute will be making their way to Japan after their successful visit in Japan to promote their group. Now, they will have their Album debut soon, and their OFFICIAL Album Covers are already released! :)
I'm so happy with the results... They look so SEXY! How I wish that my 4Minute Album Covers were like these. >_>

Here they are :
To be honest, though I'm happy that we're getting this good news from the group, I would still prefer a NEW Single/Mini album from them... *sob* I mean, it's been a long time since they produced new songs, and a lot of Cool groups had their Comebacks already...! When will they have their Comeback???? !!!!

Grrr~! I really can't wait for their NEW Concept for this year... It makes me feel excited coz as what I can notice from different groups doing their comebacks for this year, most of them are on the "NEW and EXPLORATIVE" Concepts - best examples would be SNSD (Run Devil Run) and KARA (Lupin) which revealed their darker and sexier sides, as well as 2NE1 (Try To Copy Me) revealing their Futuristic Type of Music Video. I enjoyed most of the Comebacks this year and I just really can't wait for 4Minute's. :)

I hope they'll have some news soon! ♥ They need more exposures and projects in order to promote their group better... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment