credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Doing some Covers...

Hi there...

I was about to share a very important happening in my life but I choose to post it tomorrow when I have the pictures already.. :)
So for now, let me share a cover that I've just made. ^_^


Yeah... you've read it right. :)

I do COVERS. ^_^

I sing songs which I really like but take note: I'm not doing covers because I want to flaunt my voice or whatever... I have to admit that there are times that I don't hit right notes on my covers... I just want to remind everybody that I'm simply doing it for fun... ^_^

I'm actually planning to make a band and take some videos of the songs will sing. I'm a composer and I want to share these songs for people who wants to hear it, most especially for those people who are really eager to hear them. Some of my subscribers (from my YT Channel) and personal friends keeps on insisting me to post the videos of my composed songs. Well, I really have plans of doing that, but I want to make good preparations for it so I won't disappoint everybody. :)

For now, I'm trying to arrange more things and talk to some of my selected friends whom I want to become members of my dream band. ♥ Please watch out for that!

For now... let me just share some of my covers:
1. MY LATEST COVER: FT ISLAND'S GIRLS DON'T KNOW (w/ 2 versions)

2. IU's WINDFLOWER (I just finished crying before I did this one ^^;)

3. YUI's GOODBYE DAYS (My most popular Cover ^_^ It already has 37,000 + Views ♥)

3. SNSD's GEE English Version (Please higher your speakers' volume when listening to this one... ^_^ I love this one so much. ♥)

4. SS501's ALL MY LOVE Duet (I simply combined my voice with the original singers' voices! XD plus a BK video. LOL )

5. BUONO!'s Kimi Ga IREBA (My First Cover Ever!!!)


Please care to comment! ♥ You may also want to subscribe on my channel: tEtZ05

No comments:

Post a Comment