credits to lonely_cookies for the banner

Thursday, May 13, 2010

4Minute is COMING SOON...


Alright, I admit that I've been away for so long. LOL. But I'm just so happy that I'll comeback with a very good news!My favorite KPOP Girl Group: 4Minute is coming back soon!!!
Yeah! You read it right! They have actually just posted some comeback pictures of them, and I'm glad to share them all to you! :)


Some insights:

HyunA: She really ROCKS the HOT and SEXY Concepts.. face_10.gif It's really amazing for her to look so WELL on this kind of concept despite of her very young age. She's really gifted with AWESOME BEAUTY AND BODY! face_10.gif
Gayoon: She always look good on Feminine styled fashion. face_01.gif And I guess, this sophisticated look suits her too. face_01.gif The black and silver backgrounds made her more fabulous. face_03.gif
JiYoon: Oh my GAWD! They should've made her look like this a long time ago!!! LOL. But yeah, if they made it all' earlier, it wouldn't be as surprising and exciting as this.She got awesome legs too! Love her shoes!!!
JHyun: She indeed deserves to be called a Goddess. face_23.gif She looks so stunning on that pic with her Golden Throne!!! LOL. Excited. Excited. Excited. face_05.gif
SoHyun: As usual, Maknae makes these kinds of poses look so WELL. She look so cute/sexy with her concept. Though a lot of people were comparing her look/fashion to 2NE1's Minzy, I still believe that she looks way HOTTER and PRETTIER that Minzy . . hehe. face_01.gif

LET US ALL WAIT AND SUPPORT 4MINUTE's COMEBACK!!!

FIGHTING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment